Legal Notice for the Web Site https://www.kerbalspacechallenge.fr
1. Information related to the Publisher
Website of the KSC Association, an association governed by the law of July 1, 1901, and the decree of August 16, 1901.
Publisher : KSC (Kerbal Space Challenge)
Headquarters : 66 Cours Gambetta 13100 AIX EN PROVENCE – FRANCE
Publication director : Monsieur Yann HAEGELIN
Hosted by: OVH
RCS Roubaix – Tourcoing 424 761 419 00045
Code APE 6202A
Registered Office : 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
Design and development of this site : KSC (Kerbal Space Challenge).
Some graphic elements and logos used for illustrations and article content sourced from the game Kerbal Space Program are the property of its publisher : Squad
Adress: Zamora 196, Col. Condesa México D.F., 06140
3. Intellectual Property and Usage Rights
3.1. Content published by the Publisher (copyright) COPYRIGHT
The Publisher owns the content of the website that it has published. The content of this site is protected by literary and artistic property rights, the Berne Convention, and the Intellectual Property Code, Book I.
Except for any specific provisions in this publication regarding a particular file, document, or excerpt, the Publisher hereby grants the right to view, store, and reproduce copies of this publication for the personal needs of the website user.
The website user agrees, however, to comply with French laws on personal data, industrial protection, copyright, press, and communication, as well as international treaties and agreements related to this field and related fields.
Any reproduction, other than for the private use of the website user, especially for public distribution by any means, is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of the website’s webmaster, or of KSC.
The information used must only be for personal, associative, or professional purposes; any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded.
As a result, the website user is prohibited from:
– Reproducing in whole or in part to sell, distribute, broadcast, transmit, publish, and communicate in any form, the data or works protected by the copyright attached to the work or the reproduced data without specific and prior written permission from the copyright holder attached to the work or the reproduced data;
– Reusing any information for commercial or advertising purposes;
– Introducing data into this site that would alter or could potentially alter the content or appearance of the data or works displayed on this site.
Copyright notices must be visible on each copy of the publication, whether used in whole or in part.
All rights attached to copyrights remain the property of the holder.
Any unauthorized use of the site or its content, of the information disclosed therein, would make the user liable and constitute an infringement punishable under articles L 335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
The Publisher’s trademarks and logos appearing on the site are protected.
Any full or partial reproduction or representation of these trademarks or logos, alone or integrated with other elements, without the express and prior authorization of the Publisher is prohibited and would make the user liable under articles L 713-2 and L 713-3 of the Intellectual Property Code.
3.2. Design and development of the site
KSC is the sole owner of all the elements that contributed to the design and development of the site.
The site allows the establishment of a hyperlink pointing to its content, provided that:
– the deep linking technique is not used, meaning the pages of the https://kerbalspacechallenge.fr site must not be nested within the pages of another site but should be accessible by opening a new window,
– the source is cited, which will link directly to the targeted content via a hyperlink,
– the information used must only be for personal, associative, or professional purposes,
– any use for commercial or advertising purposes is prohibited.
Caution! This permission does not apply to websites disseminating controversial, pornographic, xenophobic information, or which could, more broadly, offend the sensibilities of the majority. The Publisher disclaims all responsibility concerning the practices and data protection policies of sites to which we may be linked by hyperlinks, and we encourage you to become familiar with them.
4. Scope of the content
The Publisher is the individual who determines the content that should be made available to the public on the service they have created or are in charge of. Therefore, they are responsible for the content they choose to provide to the public, in accordance with the common law of civil and criminal liability.
Consequently, they can be held accountable for what they write.
Their liability is invoked in all cases provided by law (slander, defamation, invasion of privacy, etc.). The Publisher provides no guarantee, explicit or implicit, and assumes no liability related to the use of this publication.
Other documents are provided for informational purposes only and cannot commit the Publisher.